VN-300 Z Series
Automatic parting with CBN or diamond cutting discs
The wet cut-off machine from the VN-300 Z series is suitable for the making-up of small and medium-sized workpieces, such as hard metal bars and hardened pins.
- Cross-sectional size of the parts to be clamped: 4 – 30 mm
- Cutting disc size up to a maximum diameter of 300 mm
- Variable speed control between 25 – 60 m/s
- Clamping device with two parallel vices
- Good visibility from all directions during the cutting process thanks to the transparent engine hood made of Makrolon
- Simple operation
- Flexible applications thanks to extensive control options, such as the variable speed control, all feed parameters during the separation process can be controlled, etc.
- Input of various setting values via a teach-in procedure
- Pneumatic swing clamps are integrated into the program sequence
+ Prism tension via two pneumatic swing clamps
+ As an add-on: a digital, variable-length measurement device with a standard length of 300 mm
EVERYTHING FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
Thanks to our integration into the PÜTZ GROUP and the resulting synergy effects we are able to offer you not just production and specialist cutting machines but also the appropriate testing technology to test surfaces as well as dimensional accuracy.