Unternehmen, SilverCut GmbH
Together.Creative.Innovative.Successful
Our systems
Good reasons for... SilverCut

History - SilverCut

1924

Foundation of the company by Wilhelm Silbermann in Mosbach as a general machine fitter. Production of the concrete beam machine "Rapid" for hollow block production.

1946

Takeover of the company by Hans Silbermann sen. Production of water meters and bottle washers for the cellar industry.

1972

Takeover of the company by Dipl. Ing. Hans Silbermann. General mechanical engineering, supplier of the company Mannheimer Motorenwerke with complex welded parts. The company obtained the big welding certificate. Construction of the first casting machines and production of the first parting machines. The parting machines were sold under the name KANI and many well-known companies in Germany and abroad still rely on the proven technology from Mosbach today.

1998

Relocation of Hans Silbermann GbR to the new premises in Mosbach-Neckarelz.

1999

Transformation of the company Hans Silbermann GbR into Dipl. Eng. Hans SIlbermann GmbH

2000

Collaboration with LECO Corporation in St. Joseph, USA. This took over the worldwide distribution of the Silbermann parting machines in the field of destructive material testing. The machines were distributed under the label LECO.

2005

Renaming of the Silbermann-KANI series to the new product name SilverCut parting machines.

2009

Hans Silbermann GmbH became SilverCut - Silbermann GmbH.

2018

Acquisition of the company SilverCut - Silbermann GmbH by the Pütz Group and continuation under the new name SilverCut GmbH.

 

Contact Person

Ralf Helmstädter
Operational Management

Phone: +49 6261 9726 15
rhelmstaedterinhalt1zeile12$%@;ednocontent:.h1undh1oksilvercut.de

Member of Member of Pütz Group

+49 6261 9726 0