Hardness and Spring Testing Machines & More
In the area of machines for hardness testing we cooperate with the company KB Prüftechnik GmbH
Innovation in traditional Quality
In cooperation with KB Prüftechnik GmbH, SilverCut offers hardness testers of highest quality (made in Germany). All common testing methods like Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell or Knoop are employed. The scope of delivery includes universal hardness testers, semi and fully automated machines as well as a wide spectrum of standard machines. The software KB HardWin XL allows for a user-friendly and quick analysis of samples. Special solutions in terms of size and use case as well as special software solutions are available upon request. Plenty of accessories make the work process more efficient. Further advantages:
- Worldwide service and initial operation by the manufacturer
- Continuous expenditure of power through nonwearing pressure cell
- DAkkS certification by the German accreditation body
- Calibration service by the manufacturer according to DKD (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025)
- Special software for weld seam testing
- Modernization of foreign machines upon request
We gladly advise you about everything concerning material preparation and hardness testing!
Sales and distribution is handled selectively by KB Prüftechnik or SilverCut-Silbermann GmbH.Service and initiation is provided by KB Prüftechnik.